Civil Law JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Civil Law in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Law is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Civil Law O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Civil Law Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Civil Law UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Civil Law.
Please read the Civil Law programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Civil Law
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Civil Law.
Direct Entry Requirement for Civil Law:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts or Social Science subjects.
- NCE/ND/First Degree (Second Class Lower).
UTME Requirement for Civil Law:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Literature in English and Mathematics
UTME Subject combination for Civil Law:
- Any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Civil Law. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!