Classical Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Classical Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Classical Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Classical Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Classical Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Classical Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Classical Studies.
Please read the Classical Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Classical Studies
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Classical Studies.
Direct Entry Requirement for Classical Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes including Literature in English or History.
- NCE in relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Classical Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes at one sitting or Six (6) SSC credit passes at two (2) sittings to include English Language, Literature in English or History, one Arts or Social Science subject and any other subjec
UTME Subject combination for Classical Studies:
- Literature in English or History and any other two (2) subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Classical Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!