Common and Islamic Law JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Common and Islamic Law in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Common and Islamic Law is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Common and Islamic Law O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Common and Islamic Law Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Common and Islamic Law UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Common and Islamic Law.
Please read the Common and Islamic Law programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Common and Islamic Law
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Common and Islamic Law
Direct Entry Requirement for Common and Islamic Law:
- Two (2)A level passes to include Islamic Studies or Arabic
UTME Requirement for Common and Islamic Law:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes in Arts or Social Sciences to include English Language and Islamic Studies or Arabic.
UTME Subject combination for Common and Islamic Law:
- Any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects including Arabic or Islamic Studies
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Common and Islamic Law. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.