Common Law JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Common Law in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Common Law is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Common Law O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Common Law Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Common Law UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Common Law.
Please read the Common Law programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Common Law
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Common Law.
Direct Entry Requirement for Common Law:
i. Two (2) A Level passes in GCE/IJMB in Arts or Social Science subjects.
ii. First degree (Second Class Lower) of an accredited University.
UTME Requirement for Common Law:
Five (5)SSC credit passes to include English Language, Literature – in – English and any other three (3) Arts/Social Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Common Law:
Literature in English and any two (2) other Arts/or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Common Law. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!