Comparative Religious Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Comparative Religious Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Comparative Religious Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Comparative Religious Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Comparative Religious Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Comparative Religious Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Comparative Religious Studies.
Please read the Comparative Religious Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
University Offering Comparative Religious Studies
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Comparative Religious Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Comparative Religious Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes in CRS/IRS and any other Arts/ Sciences/Social Science subjects.
- ND/ NCE in CRS /IS.
UTME Requirement for Comparative Religious Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, CRS/IRS and three (3) other Arts/Social Sciences/Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Comparative Religious Studies:
- CRS/IRS and two (2) other Arts or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Comparative Religious Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!