Computer Science and Information Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Computer Science and Information Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Computer Science and Information Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Computer Science and Information Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Computer Science and Information Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Computer Science and Information Technology.
Please read the Computer Science and Information Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Computer Science and Information Technology
- ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY, OWO, ONDO STATE – ACHIEVERS
- BABCOCK UNIVERSITY, ILISHAN-REMO, OGUN STATE – BABCOCK
- IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – IGBINEDION
- ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OKITIPUPA, ONDO STATE – OSUSTECH
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Computer Science and Information Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Computer Science and Information Technology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Computer Science and Information Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Computer Science and Information Technology:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Computer Science and Information Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!