Computer with Electronics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Computer with Electronics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Computer with Electronics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Computer with Electronics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Computer with Electronics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Computer with Electronics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Computer with Electronics.
Please read the Computer with Electronics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
University Offering Computer with Electronics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Computer with Electronics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Computer with Electronics:
- Two (2) A Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Computer with Electronics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Computer with Electronics:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Computer with Electronics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!