Computer with Statistics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Computer with Statistics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Computer with Statistics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Computer with Statistics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Computer with Statistics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Computer with Statistics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Computer with Statistics.
Please read the Computer with Statistics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Computer with Statistics
- CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – CUAB
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Computer with Statistics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Computer with Statistics:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Mathematics and Physics
UTME Requirement for Computer with Statistics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language , Mathematics and any three (3) of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Further Maths, and Technical Drawing.
UTME Subject combination for Computer with Statistics:
- Mathematics, Physics and any one (1) of Chemistry, Economics and Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Computer with Statistics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!