Conservation Biology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Conservation Biology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Conservation Biology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Conservation Biology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Conservation Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Conservation Biology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Conservation Biology.
Please read the Conservation Biology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Conservation Biology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Conservation Biology
Direct Entry Requirement for Conservation Biology:
- Two (2) A Level passes or NCE in Biology, Zoology or Botany and one other Science subject
UTME Requirement for Conservation Biology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology and two (2) other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Conservation Biology:
- Biology and any two (2) of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Conservation Biology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.