Conservation Biology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Conservation Biology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Conservation Biology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Conservation Biology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Conservation Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Conservation Biology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Conservation Biology.
Please read the Conservation Biology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Conservation Biology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Conservation Biology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Conservation Biology:
- Two (2) A Level passes or NCE in Biology, Zoology or Botany and one other Science subject
UTME Requirement for Conservation Biology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology and two (2) other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Conservation Biology:
- Biology and any two (2) of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Conservation Biology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!