Counsellor Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Counsellor Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Counsellor Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Counsellor Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Counsellor Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Counsellor Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Counsellor Education.
Please read the Counsellor Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Counsellor Education
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Counsellor Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Counsellor Education:
- A Level passes or NCE in two (2) subjects plus the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Counsellor Education:
- Five (5) O Level NTC/NBC credit passes or TC II merit including English Language with O Level pass in Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Counsellor Education:
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Counsellor Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.