Criminology And Penology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Criminology And Penology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology And Penology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Criminology And Penology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Criminology And Penology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Criminology And Penology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Criminology And Penology.
Please read the Criminology And Penology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Criminology And Penology
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- SALEM UNIVERSITY, LOKOJA, KOGI STATE – SALEM
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Criminology And Penology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Criminology And Penology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Economics and any one of Mathematics, Statistics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Accounting, Business Management, History and Government.
UTME Requirement for Criminology And Penology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two (2) of Arts or Social Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Criminology And Penology:
- Economics, Mathematics and any of Government, History, Geography, Literature in English, French and Christian Religious Studies /Islamic Studies.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Criminology And Penology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!