Criminology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Criminology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Criminology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Criminology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Criminology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Criminology.
Please read the Criminology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Criminology
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- CALEB UNIVERSITY, IMOTA, LAGOS STATE – CALEB
- NIGERIAN POLICE ACADEMY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – POL-ACAD
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Criminology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Criminology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Economics and any one of Mathematics, Statistics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Accounting, Business Management, History and Government.
UTME Requirement for Criminology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two (2) of Arts or Social Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Criminology:
- Economics, Mathematics and any of Government, History, Geography, Literature in English, French and Christian Religious Studies /Islamic Studies.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Criminology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!