Crop Production JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Crop Production in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Crop Production is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Crop Production O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Crop Production Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Crop Production UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Crop Production.
Please read the Crop Production programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Crop Production
- ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, MUBI, ADAMAWA STATE – ADSU
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY, IGBESA, OGUN STATE – CRAWFORD
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – MAKURDI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- SALEM UNIVERSITY, LOKOJA, KOGI STATE – SALEM
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Crop Production
Direct Entry Requirement for Crop Production:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science/Botany/Zoology or Physics/Mathematics/Economics.
UTME Requirement for Crop Production:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics and one Science/Social Science subject and at least O Level pass in Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Crop Production:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Crop Production. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.