Crop Protection JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Crop Protection in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Crop Protection is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Crop Protection O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Crop Protection Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Crop Protection UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Crop Protection.
Please read the Crop Protection programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Crop Protection
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Crop Protection.
Direct Entry Requirement for Crop Protection:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science/Botany/Zoology or Physics/Mathematics/Economics.
UTME Requirement for Crop Protection:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics and one Science/Social Science subject and at least O Level pass in Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Crop Protection:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Crop Protection. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!