Crop Science JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Crop Science in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Crop Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Crop Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Crop Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Crop Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Crop Science.
Please read the Crop Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Crop Science
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Crop Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Crop Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science/Botany/Zoology or Physics/Mathematics/Economics.
UTME Requirement for Crop Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics and one Science/Social Science subject and at least O Level pass in Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Crop Science:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Crop Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.