Crop Soil And Environmental Science JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Crop Soil And Environmental Science in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Crop Soil And Environmental Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Crop Soil And Environmental Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Crop Soil And Environmental Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Crop Soil And Environmental Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Crop Soil And Environmental Science.
Please read the Crop Soil And Environmental Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Crop Soil And Environmental Science
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Crop Soil And Environmental Science.
Direct Entry Requirement for Crop Soil And Environmental Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agricultural Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics and Health Science.
UTME Requirement for Crop Soil And Environmental Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and one of Geography, Physics and Economics.
UTME Subject combination for Crop Soil And Environmental Science:
- Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science plus Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Crop Soil And Environmental Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!