Curriculum And Instruction JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Curriculum And Instruction in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Curriculum And Instruction is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Curriculum And Instruction O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Curriculum And Instruction Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Curriculum And Instruction UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Curriculum And Instruction.
Please read the Curriculum And Instruction programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Curriculum And Instruction
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Curriculum And Instruction
Direct Entry Requirement for Curriculum And Instruction:
- Two (2) A Level passes or Nce merit including the relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Curriculum And Instruction:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Curriculum And Instruction:
- Any three (3) subjects chosen from Arts/Science.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Curriculum And Instruction. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.