Curriculum Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Curriculum Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Curriculum Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Curriculum Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Curriculum Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Curriculum Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Curriculum Studies.
Please read the Curriculum Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Curriculum Studies
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Curriculum Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Curriculum Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes or Nce merit including the relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Curriculum Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Curriculum Studies:
- Any three (3) subjects chosen from Arts/Science.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Curriculum Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.