Cyber Security Science JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Cyber Security Science in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Cyber Security Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Cyber Security Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Cyber Security Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Cyber Security Science.
Please read the Cyber Security Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Cyber Security Science
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Cyber Security Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Cyber Security Science:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- (ii) NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Cyber Security Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Cyber Security Science:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Cyber Security Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.