Dental Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Dental Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Dental Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Dental Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Dental Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Dental Technology.
Please read the Dental Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Dental Technology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Dental Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Dental Technology:
- Three (3) A Level passes to include Chemistry, Biology/Zoology and Physics.
UTME Requirement for Dental Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Dental Technology:
- Chemistry, Biology and one (1) other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Dental Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.