Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts.
Please read the Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – KASU
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts
Direct Entry Requirement for Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts, Social Sciences or Science subjects.
UTME Requirement for Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Arts subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts:
- Literature in English and two (2) other relevant subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.