Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts.
Please read the Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – KASU
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts.
Direct Entry Requirement for Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts, Social Sciences or Science subjects.
UTME Requirement for Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Arts subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts:
- Literature in English and two (2) other relevant subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!