Earth Science JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Earth Science in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Earth Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Earth Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Earth Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Earth Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Earth Science.
Please read the Earth Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
University Offering Earth Science
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Earth Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Earth Science:
- A Level passes in Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Earth Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Earth Science:
- Any three (3) of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Earth Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.