Ecology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Ecology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Ecology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Ecology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Ecology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Ecology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Ecology.
Please read the Ecology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
University Offering Ecology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Ecology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Ecology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology/Botany/Zoology and Chemistry or Physics.
UTME Requirement for Ecology:
- Five (5) SSC Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Ecology:
- Biology, Chemistry and any other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Ecology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!