Economics And Statistics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Economics And Statistics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Economics And Statistics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Economics And Statistics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Economics And Statistics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Economics And Statistics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Economics And Statistics.
Please read the Economics And Statistics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Economics And Statistics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Economics And Statistics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Economics And Statistics:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Economics and any one of Mathematics, Statistics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Accounting, Business Management, History and Government.
UTME Requirement for Economics And Statistics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two (2) of Arts or Social Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Economics And Statistics:
- Economics, Mathematics and any of Government, History, Geography, Literature in English, French and Christian Religious Studies /Islamic Studies.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Economics And Statistics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!