Economics /Geography/Physics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Economics/Geography/Physics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Economics /Geography/Physics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Economics /Geography/Physics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Economics /Geography/Physics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Economics /Geography/Physics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Economics /Geography/Physics.
Please read the Economics /Geography/Physics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Economics /Geography/Physics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Economics /Geography/Physics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Economics /Geography/Physics:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Economics and one (1) other relevant subject.
- (ii) NCE merit/credit in Economics and one (1) other subject.
UTME Requirement for Economics /Geography/Physics:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Economics and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Economics /Geography/Physics:
- Economics, Mathematics and one (1) other subject from Geography/Physics, History, Government and Literature in English.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Economics /Geography/Physics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!