Education Accounting JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Education Accounting in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education Accounting is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education Accounting O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education Accounting Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education Accounting UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education Accounting.
Please read the Education Accounting programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Education Accounting
- ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IMO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERA, NSUKKA) – EDALV
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education Accounting.
Direct Entry Requirement for Education Accounting:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Business Method and one (1) Social Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Education Accounting:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Education Accounting:
- Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education Accounting. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!