Education And Edo Language JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Education And Edo Language in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education And Edo Language is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
This page provides the following:
- Education And Edo Language O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education And Edo Language Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education And Edo Language UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education And Edo Language.
Please read the Education And Edo Language programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education And Edo Language
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education And Edo Language
Direct Entry Requirement for Education And Edo Language:
- (i) Two (2)NCE merit, one (1) of which should be Edo Language plus three (3) O Level credit passes obtained at one (1) sitting one, (1) of which should be English Language while others are chosen from Literature in English, Religious studies, Fine Arts, French, History or Government at one (1) sitting.
- (ii) Three (3)NCE merit, one (1) of which should be Edo Language and two (2) O Level credit passes obtained at one (1) sitting and one (1) of which should be English Language while others should be chosen from Literature in English, Religious studies, Fine Arts, French, History or Government.
UTME Requirement for Education And Edo Language:
- Five (5) SSC Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings. The subjects should include English Language while others should be chosen from Literature in English, History, Religious studies, Government, and Edo Language.
UTME Subject combination for Education And Edo Language:
- Literature in English and any other two (2) Arts subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education And Edo Language. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!