Education And Efik/Ibibio JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Education And Efik/Ibibio in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education And Efik/Ibibio is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education And Efik/Ibibio O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education And Efik/Ibibio Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education And Efik/Ibibio UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education And Efik/Ibibio.
Please read the Education And Efik/Ibibio programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education And Efik/Ibibio
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education And Efik/Ibibio.
Direct Entry Requirement for Education And Efik/Ibibio:
- Two (2) NCE/A Level passes.
UTME Requirement for Education And Efik/Ibibio:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language and O Level pass in Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Education And Efik/Ibibio:
- Any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education And Efik/Ibibio. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!