Education And Government JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Education And Government in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education And Government is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education And Government O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education And Government Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education And Government UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education And Government.
Please read the Education And Government programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education And Government
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education And Government.
Direct Entry Requirement for Education And Government:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in relevant subjects chosen from Government or History, Economics and Geography/Physics.
- (ii) NCE merit in Government/History, Economics and Geography/Physics.
UTME Requirement for Education And Government:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes or equivalent to include English Language, Government/History and three (3) other subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Education And Government:
- Government or History plus two (2) other Arts or Social Sciences subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education And Government. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!