Education Arts JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Education Arts in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education Arts is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education Arts.
Please read the Education Arts programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education Arts
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO, TARABA STATE – TSUJ
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
- YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY, DAMATURU, YOBE STATE – YSU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education Arts
Direct Entry Requirement for Education Arts:
- Two (2) A Level passes in relevant subject/NCE merit.
UTME Requirement for Education Arts:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics and subject of specialization.
UTME Subject combination for Education Arts:
- Subject of specialization and any two (2) Arts subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education Arts. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.