Education /Mechanical Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Education /Mechanical Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education /Mechanical Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education /Mechanical Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education /Mechanical Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education /Mechanical Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education /Mechanical Technology.
Please read the Education /Mechanical Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Education /Mechanical Technology
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ANKPA, KOGI STATE (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – EDANKPA
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education /Mechanical Technology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Education /Mechanical Technology:
- NCE merit in relevant subjects.
- Two (2) A Level passes in the subjects listed under the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Education /Mechanical Technology:
- Five (5) OLevel credit passes in English Language Mathematics and one (1) of Biology /Agricultural Science; Physics, or Chemistry and two (2) from General Science/IntegratedScience, Technical Drawing/Fine Art, Geography, Health Science Food and Nutrition, Physical and Health Education, Auto Technical, Building, Electrical Electronic, Metal Work and Wood Work.
UTME Subject combination for Education /Mechanical Technology:
- Math, Physics and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education /Mechanical Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!