Education /Mechanical Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Education /Mechanical Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education /Mechanical Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education /Mechanical Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education /Mechanical Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education /Mechanical Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education /Mechanical Technology.
Please read the Education /Mechanical Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education /Mechanical Technology
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ANKPA, KOGI STATE (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – EDANKPA
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education /Mechanical Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Education /Mechanical Technology:
- NCE merit in relevant subjects.
- Two (2) A Level passes in the subjects listed under the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Education /Mechanical Technology:
- Five (5) OLevel credit passes in English Language Mathematics and one (1) of Biology /Agricultural Science; Physics, or Chemistry and two (2) from General Science/IntegratedScience, Technical Drawing/Fine Art, Geography, Health Science Food and Nutrition, Physical and Health Education, Auto Technical, Building, Electrical Electronic, Metal Work and Wood Work.
UTME Subject combination for Education /Mechanical Technology:
- Math, Physics and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education /Mechanical Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.