Educational Administration JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Educational Administration in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Administration is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Educational Administration O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Educational Administration Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Educational Administration UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Educational Administration.
Please read the Educational Administration programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Educational Administration
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSIN-MA, KATSINA STATE – FED-DUTSINMA
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Educational Administration.
Direct Entry Requirement for Educational Administration:
- (i)Two (2) A Level passes from Literature in English, History, Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Studies, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo with O Level pass in Mathematics.
- (ii) NCE merit in the subjects listed above.
UTME Requirement for Educational Administration:
- (i) Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and Economics.
- (ii) Five (5) TC II merit including English Language and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Educational Administration:
- Any three (3) of Literature In English, History, French, Geography/Physics, Economics and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Educational Administration. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!