Educational Foundations JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Educational Foundations in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Foundations is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Educational Foundations O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Educational Foundations Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Educational Foundations UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Educational Foundations.
Please read the Educational Foundations programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Educational Foundations
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- ENUGU STATE COL OF EDUC.(TECH), ENUGU (AFFL TO NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIV, AWKA) – ESCOE
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Educational Foundations
Direct Entry Requirement for Educational Foundations:
- Two (2) A Level passes to include the subjects to be offered.
UTME Requirement for Educational Foundations:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, the subject of study and three (3) relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Educational Foundations:
- The subject of study and two (2) other relevant subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Educational Foundations. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!