Educational Management And Planning JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Educational Management And Planning in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Management And Planning is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
This page provides the following:
- Educational Management And Planning O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Educational Management And Planning Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Educational Management And Planning UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Educational Management And Planning.
Please read the Educational Management And Planning programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Educational Management And Planning
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), LAFIAGI (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – KWCOE
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Educational Management And Planning
Direct Entry Requirement for Educational Management And Planning:
- (i)Two (2) A Level passes from Literature in English, History, Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Studies, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo with O Level pass in Mathematics.
- (ii) NCE merit in the subjects listed above.
UTME Requirement for Educational Management And Planning:
- (i) Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and Economics.
- (ii) Five (5) TC II merit including English Language and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Educational Management And Planning:
- Any three (3) of Literature In English, History, French, Geography/Physics, Economics and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Educational Management And Planning. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!