Educational Management And Policy JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Educational Management And Policy in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Management And Policy is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Educational Management And Policy O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Educational Management And Policy Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Educational Management And Policy UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Educational Management And Policy.
Please read the Educational Management And Policy programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Educational Management And Policy
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION(TECH.)UMUNZE, P.M.B. 0189, ANAMBRA”>EDUMUNZ
- ENUGU STATE COL OF EDUC.(TECH), ENUGU (AFFL TO NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIV, AWKA) – ESCOE
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Educational Management And Policy
Direct Entry Requirement for Educational Management And Policy:
- (i)Two (2) A Level passes from Literature in English, History, Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Studies, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo with O Level pass in Mathematics.
- (ii) NCE merit in the subjects listed above.
UTME Requirement for Educational Management And Policy:
- (i) Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and Economics.
- (ii) Five (5) TC II merit including English Language and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Educational Management And Policy:
- Any three (3) of Literature In English, History, French, Geography/Physics, Economics and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Educational Management And Policy. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!