Electrical Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Electrical Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Electrical Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Electrical Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Electrical Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Electrical Engineering.
Please read the Electrical Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Electrical Engineering
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- KADUNA POLYTECHNIC (AFFILIATED TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) “>KADPOLY-ABU
- KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO, KEBBI STATE – KSUSTA
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – KUST
- NIGERIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY, OKERENKOKO, DELTA STATE – MARITIME-UNI
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, OFFA, KWARA STATE (AFFILIATED TO FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA) “>OFFA-DEG
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Electrical Engineering.
Direct Entry Requirement for Electrical Engineering:
(i) A Level passes in Mathematics and Physics.
(ii) ND/HND in Elect Eng. Upper/Lower credit respectively
UTME Requirement for Electrical Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Electrical Engineering:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Electrical Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!