Electronics Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Electronics Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Electronics Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Electronics Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Electronics Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Electronics Engineering.
Please read the Electronics Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Electronics Engineering
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Electronics Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Electronics Engineering:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry
UTME Requirement for Electronics Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Electronics Engineering:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Electronics Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.