Elementary Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Elementary Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Elementary Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Elementary Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Elementary Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Elementary Education.
Please read the Elementary Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Elementary Education
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OBUDU (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR) – EDOBUDU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Elementary Education.
Direct Entry Requirement for Elementary Education:
- i) A Level passes in relevant subjects.
- (ii) NCE/ND in two (2) relevant teaching subjects at merit level.
UTME Requirement for Elementary Education:
- (i) Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language and O Level pass in Mathematics.
- (ii) Five (5) TC II merit passes to include English and O Level pass in Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Elementary Education:
- Any three (3) subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Elementary Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!