Engineering Physics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Engineering Physics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Physics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Engineering Physics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Engineering Physics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Engineering Physics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Engineering Physics.
Please read the Engineering Physics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Engineering Physics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Engineering Physics
Direct Entry Requirement for Engineering Physics:
- A Level Passes in Physics and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Engineering Physics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry and any one (1) of Health Science, Statistics, Physics and Geography.
UTME Subject combination for Engineering Physics:
- Chemistry, Biology and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Engineering Physics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.