English Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study English Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in English Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- English Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- English Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- English Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study English Studies.
Please read the English Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering English Studies
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- BABCOCK UNIVERSITY, ILISHAN-REMO, OGUN STATE – BABCOCK
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – KASU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study English Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for English Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes to include Literature in English and one other Arts subject.
UTME Requirement for English Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Literature in English and English Language.
UTME Subject combination for English Studies:
- Literature in English, one other Arts subject and another Arts or Social Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for English Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.