Entrepreneurial Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Entrepreneurial Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurial Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Entrepreneurial Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Entrepreneurial Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Entrepreneurial Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Entrepreneurial Studies.
Please read the Entrepreneurial Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Entrepreneurial Studies
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Entrepreneurial Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Entrepreneurial Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes to include Economics and at least one of, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Entrepreneurial Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, one Science subject and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
UTME Subject combination for Entrepreneurial Studies:
- Economics, Mathematics and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Entrepreneurial Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.