Environmental Biology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Environmental Biology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Biology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Environmental Biology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Environmental Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Environmental Biology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Environmental Biology.
Please read the Environmental Biology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Environmental Biology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Environmental Biology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Biology:
- Two (2) A Level passes or NCE in Biology, Zoology or Botany and one other Science subject
UTME Requirement for Environmental Biology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology and two (2) other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Environmental Biology:
- Biology and any two (2) of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Environmental Biology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!