Environmental Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Environmental Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Environmental Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Environmental Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Environmental Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Environmental Education.
Please read the Environmental Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Environmental Education
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Environmental Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Education:
- (i) NCE or
- (ii) ND with three (3) O Level credit passes including English Language and O Level pass in Mathematics is mandatory.
UTME Requirement for Environmental Education:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, English Language and any of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Health Science and Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Environmental Education:
- Mathematics and two (2) others from Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Environmental Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.