Environmental Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Environmental Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Environmental Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Environmental Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Environmental Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Environmental Education.
Please read the Environmental Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Environmental Education
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Environmental Education.
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Education:
- (i) NCE or
- (ii) ND with three (3) O Level credit passes including English Language and O Level pass in Mathematics is mandatory.
UTME Requirement for Environmental Education:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, English Language and any of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Health Science and Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Environmental Education:
- Mathematics and two (2) others from Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Environmental Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!