Environmental Science JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Environmental Science in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Environmental Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Environmental Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Environmental Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Environmental Science.
Please read the Environmental Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Environmental Science
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Environmental Science.
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Science:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Arts or Fine Arts and any other subject.
- (ii) ND upper credit HND lower credit from recognised institutions.
UTME Requirement for Environmental Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Fine Arts.
- For holders of NTC, the relevant subjects could be General Wood work, Building/Engineering Drawing, Introduction to Building Construction; Decorative Painting; Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design; Wall hanging, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing; Printing Origination; Machine Printing and Finishing; General Metal Work, Basic Electricity, Spinning, Weaving, Surface Design and Printing; Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing; Graphic Design; Graphic Printing and Ceramics.
UTME Subject combination for Environmental Science:
- Fine Arts and two (2) other Arts subjects or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Environmental Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!