Environmental Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Environmental Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Environmental Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Environmental Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Environmental Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Environmental Technology.
Please read the Environmental Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Environmental Technology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Environmental Technology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Technology:
- i) A Level passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- ii) ND upper credit in relevant programmes of technology.
UTME Requirement for Environmental Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, Biology or Geography
UTME Subject combination for Environmental Technology:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Environmental Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!