Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
This page provides the following:
- Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences.
Please read the Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences
Direct Entry Requirement for Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences:
- Two (2) A Level passes or equivalent in Chemistry and Biology/Botany/ Agricultural Science / Economics/Physics/ Mathematics/Geography
UTME Requirement for Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and any one of the following: Fine Arts, Textile. Construction, Technical Drawing, Home Management, Food and Nutrition.
UTME Subject combination for Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture Science and Mathematics/Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!