Film Arts JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Film Arts in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Film Arts is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Film Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Film Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Film Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Film Arts.
Please read the Film Arts programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Film Arts
- NATIONAL FILM INSTITUTE, JOS, PLATEAU STATE. (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF JOS) – NFI-DEG
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Film Arts
Direct Entry Requirement for Film Arts:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts, Social Sciences or Science subjects.
UTME Requirement for Film Arts:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Arts subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Film Arts:
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) CAPS Portal
- Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Admission Status
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Form 2024
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Subject Combinations
- JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Science And Technology
- Literature in English and two (2) other relevant subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Film Arts. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.