Fine/Applied Arts JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Fine/Applied Arts in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Fine/Applied Arts is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Fine/Applied Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Fine/Applied Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Fine/Applied Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Fine/Applied Arts.
Please read the Fine/Applied Arts programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Fine/Applied Arts
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Fine/Applied Arts
Direct Entry Requirement for Fine/Applied Arts:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Fine Arts/Technical Drawing and any one of Mathematics, Economics, Geography., Biology, Physics and Chemistry. ND/HND credit in Fine Arts.
UTME Requirement for Fine/Applied Arts:
- Five (5) SSC passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Fine Arts and two (2) other from social science subject. Mathematics, Arts and one Social Science subject.
- For NTC the other two (2) relevant subjects could be from any of the following: Decorative Painting; Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design; Wall Handling, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing; Graphic Painting; Ceramics; Basic Electricity; Building/ENGINEERING/ENVIRONMENTAL/TECHNOLOGY Drawing.
UTME Subject combination for Fine/Applied Arts:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Fine Arts/Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Fine/Applied Arts. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.