Fisheries Management JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Fisheries Management in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Fisheries Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Fisheries Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Fisheries Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Fisheries Management.
Please read the Fisheries Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Fisheries Management
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Fisheries Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Fisheries Management:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in any of Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Agricultural Science Geography, Mathematics (pure & applied), Physics, Geology and Economics.
- (ii)NCE Agriculture
UTME Requirement for Fisheries Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language plus any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Fisheries Management:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Fisheries Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.