Food Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Food Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Food Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Food Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Food Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Food Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Food Engineering.
Please read the Food Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Food Engineering
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Food Engineering.
Direct Entry Requirement for Food Engineering:
- (i) A Level passes in Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry.
- (ii) ND upper credit/ HND lower credit in relevant programmes.
UTME Requirement for Food Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Food Engineering:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Food Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!